Make sure you have the original bill & warranty card, Call the customer care no. of the respective manufacturer and provide details related to your product and the problem you are facing, the manufacturer's service team will schedule an inspection to diagnose and resolve the issue. If the on-site service is not available then the manufacturer may guide you to the nearest authorized dealer-distributor, you’ll need to present the original bill & warranty card and handover a copy of each to the service personnel.
Warranty claims as per company's norms, Please read warranty cards for further details.
a) Caution:-Over Charged & Damaged Batteries shall be dated out of warranty as per manufacturer's policy.
b) Battery In Broken,Buldged or in Deeply Discharged Condition not covered Under Warranty.
c) All Liability for warranty Purpose manufacture shall be responsible.
• Foc: - Free of Cost Replacement of battery within Guarantee period.
• Pro-Rata: New battery at pro-rata warranty (Pro-rata warranty discounts will be applicable on the prevailing MRP of the new battery + Service Charges applicable.
• Battery Charging is not included in guaranty and warranty.
• No warranty claims will be entertained without the ORIGINAL WARRANTY CARD & INVOICE COPY. However in some cases if the manufacturer does not provide Warranty Card, then only the INVOICE COPY has to be preserved for Warranty purposes.
• Products once sold will not be taken back or exchanged.
All products sold on bookmybatteries.com are 100% genuine and have different warranties as per the respective product specification. Manufacturer of the product (Exide, Amaron, Microtek, Luminous, Sukam etc.) Is solely liable for any promises and warranties made out on the said Product and the manufacturer's decision over the warranty claim shall be final and binding to the customer.